Oral Surgeon Assistant
Are you interested in becoming an oral and maxillofacial surgeon assistant?
In 13 weeks you can learn what you need to be successful in this profession. Here is some info of what you will learn:
- The anatomy of the oral and maxillofacial region
- Oral surgery instrumentation
- The most common oral surgery procedures and how to assist
- Get certified in placing an IV!
- Emergencies and how to deal with them
- Pharmacology in oral surgery
- The oral surgery patient
- Post op problems
- Radiographs in oral surgery
- And so much more!
Book a Tour
Are you ready to get started on a new career? Check out our facility and learn more about payment options.
The American Institute of Dental Assisting is the #1 dental assisting school in New Mexico! Contact us about enrollment to get started.
Become a Patient
We are always accepting new patients! Visit our friendly, comfortable dental office today! We accept most forms of insurance.