Are you interested in becoming an oral and maxillofacial surgeon assistant?
In 13 weeks you can learn what you need to be successful in this profession. Here is some info of what you will learn:
- The anatomy of the oral and maxillofacial region
- Oral surgery instrumentation
- The most common oral surgery procedures and how to assist
- Get certified in placing an IV!
- Emergencies and how to deal with them
- Pharmacology in oral surgery
- The oral surgery patient
- Post op problems
- Radiographs in oral surgery
- And so much more!
Call or text us today at 505-395-6420 or email us at email@example.com for more information. Hurry, this class fills up fast!